Frequently asked questions

常见问题

Does China accept apostilles now?

中国现在接受海牙认证吗?

Yes. Since November 7, 2023, mainland China accepts the apostille in place of consular legalization. Many providers still quote the old process by mistake.

是的。自2023年11月7日起,中国大陆以海牙认证取代领事认证。许多服务商仍误引旧流程。

Do you need to speak Chinese to notarize my document?

公证我的文件需要会中文吗?

No. Notarization certifies the signature, not the language. What matters is the correct format, certified Chinese translation when needed, and the apostille. We coordinate all of it.

不需要。公证证明的是签名,而非语言。关键在于正确的格式、必要时的专业中文翻译以及海牙认证。这些我们都会协调。

Do my documents need Chinese translation?

我的文件需要中文翻译吗?

Usually yes. Chinese registries, universities, and banks typically require a certified Chinese translation. We arrange it so it matches the notarization.

通常需要。中国的登记处、高校和银行一般要求专业中文翻译。我们会安排,使其与公证相匹配。

Can this be done remotely?

可以远程办理吗?

Yes, fully. Send the document by email or WhatsApp; we handle signing, notarization, translation, apostille, and delivery.

可以,全程远程。通过邮件或WhatsApp发来文件,我们办理签署、公证、翻译、认证和寄送。

How long does it take?

需要多长时间?

Notarization is same or next day. Apostille depends on the issuing state, usually a few days to a couple of weeks. Tell us your deadline.

公证当天或次日完成。海牙认证取决于出具州,通常几天到两周。请告知您的截止日期。

702-350-4417